No matter where you are from, we can all agree that picking up your life and relocating to Burnet or Lampasas can be daunting, even for the most prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more complex.
My family lives in Lampasas and I have helped many families find the best home, schools, and commutes with the best access to public parks, waterfront and grocery stores. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions regarding your move to Burnet or Lampasas.
Steps to relocating to Burnet and Lampasas.
- Make a visit! Before you relocate to Burnet or Lampasas, you should visit at least once. We recommend touring the Highland Lakes enjoying the waterfront and local establishments, it is the best way to decide if living in Burnet or Lampasas is right for you. You can replace the thoughts of relocating with real experience, and you can meet a relocation specialist to communicate your needs face-to-face.
- Make a Relocation Plan. After your visit to Burnet or Lampasas, if you decide to make the move, it is time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and critical decision points should be laid out, your budget for buying or renting a home, the desired neighborhoods, schools and necessary commuting routes, and the location and proximity to friends or family that live in Burnet or Lampasas. I will provide you with a comprehensive list of criteria for you to consider before relocating.
- Find a Home. Finding a home in Burnet or Lampasas can be extremely challenging and, at times, frustrating. There are many people relocating to Burnet or Lampasas to join the expanding technology sector such as Apple, Samsung, Google, 3M and many more. You can also complete the Home Finder and I will present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a Job in Burnet or Lampasas. The unemployment rate in Burnet and Lampasas is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly, due to the technology sector. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating to Burnet or Lampasas, Texas.
- Establish yourself in Burnet or Lampasas. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends in Burnet and Lampasas will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most of Burnet and Lampasas. Visit the Texas State Capitol, enjoy a sunset view of Lake Travis at the world famous Oasis Restaurant. Go to Zilker Park, the County Line or call me for ideas! Please enjoy yourself and contact me when you’re ready!
Chuma Jerome specializes in residential single family homes and condominiums for sale in Austin, Bertram, Burnet, Cedar Park, Copperas Cove, Kempner, Lakeway, Lampasas, Leander, Liberty Hill, and Marble Falls.