Ask about my Buyers Rebate if I represent you in the purchase of a home.
Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Top 1% Listing Agent, Top 1% Producer, Presidents Club, Platinum Top 50, read the full story about Chuma Jerome.
- Pre-Qualify; Talk to a lender and determine your loan qualification.
- Pre-Approved; Obtain a pre-approved letter from your lender.
- Preview; Let’s preview the homes together.
- Drive; Drive by all homes, view neighborhoods and schedule viewings.
- Viewing; Visit homes in consideration, no more than 6 in one day.
- Funds; Earnest money equal to 1%, Inspection $300, Appraisal $400.
The Home Buying Process
- Loan Pre-Approval.
- Search for Homes.
- Make an Offer.
- Hire an Inspector.
- Negotiate Repairs, if needed.
- Get home Insurance.
- Choose a Home Warranty.
- Transfer utilities.
- Review HUD Settlement Statement.
- Bring Cashier check and Drivers License to closing!
Buyer’s Commitment, I will:
- Charge no fee as the seller pays the real estate agents.
- Represent you and your best interest.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent.
- Provide access to real-time MLS data on this website.
- Information on Mortgage Rates, Schools and Weather.
- Relocation assistance.
- Property listings overlaying Maps.
- Email alerts for new property listings.
- New home construction.
- Take you all the way through closing, funding and afterwards.
- I want to be your Realtor for life.
Mortgage Lender Information
I recommend speaking 2-3 lenders to find the best loan.
If you looking for a mortgage lender, I recommend both options below:
(1) AmeriPro Home Loans
“The Vaughn Team” Carson, Vaughn & Stephen Babcock
(512) 439-7555 Office
(512) 366-7253 Fax
AmeriPro Home Loans
Mortgage Bankers NMLS #308028
(2) Your bank or credit union for special programs for customers/clients/employees.
I will happily accept the opportunity to be your Realtor!
Chuma Jerome, Private Label Realty (512) 423-5507.
Chuma Jerome specializes in residential single family homes and condominiums for sale in Austin, Bertram, Burnet, Cedar Park, Copperas Cove, Kempner, Lakeway, Lampasas, Leander, Liberty Hill, and Marble Falls.